Don't Forget To Bookmark And Check Back For Updates!  (Click Photos To Enlarge)

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

SWICKILLA on XBOX 360

Ok guys, YES I do play video games sometimes, and YES I am on XBOX LIVE. My nickname on there is... da da da dum.... SWICKILLA. I know, I know, so cliché! Its a long story... So anyway, I do play XBOX LIVE sometimes at night after training with some guys from the gym. Dave Camarillo is one of them and he is like a damn video game ninja, so he kills me over and over. Unfortunately for me, they talked me into getting the wireless headset so now I have to listen to them taunt me as they are destroying me nightly. We usually play around 10pm west coast time. Its great therapy to get my mind off the long training day and it relaxes me. I hear its good for the Hand-Eye Coordination, so I guess I got that going for me too. Currently, I am playing Battlefield: Bad Company, but awaiting the new Call of Duty. We will sometimes play the latest Grand Theft Auto and Call Of Duty 4 as well.

Ok, so the reason I am writing this blog and giving my screename away is because I need to recruit a team of extremly gangster ninjas. I need to add a couple of you up that are just straight nasty. That way I have a fighting chance when I go up against the Camarillo Jiu-Jitsu Gorilla's. They are like Cobra Kai and I am like Ralph Macchio. I need me some Miyagi's!

So send me a friend request ONLY if you truly are the ONE! You gotta back it up with like some kind of stats or something. At least have a mean quote that sounds intimidating!