Don't Forget To Bookmark And Check Back For Updates!  (Click Photos To Enlarge)

Thursday, December 25, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!


Merry Christmas! 

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas! We are now in Thailand and spent Christmas day in a very unique way... 

We started the day off at the Floating Market.... 

(Click Photos To Enlarge)







The first thing I bought was a Thai Guitar made of wood and snake skin. I am a horrible musician but that didn't stop me from trying. You can see our Thai driver in the background trying to off himself!











The market was really interesting. The locals try very hard to sell you just about anything. If we had of bought everything that was offered to us, our boat would have sunk for sure. They were very nice though. 

After the market, we visited the Coconut Sugar Farm...






Then we traveled over to an Elephant Farm. We played with some Elephants, posed with some tigers, then watched an Elephant show...






Even after all of these completely random and spontaneous Christmas Day adventures, we still felt we had to solidify an even more random and unique ending to this very memorable day. So for Christmas dinner, we got serenaded by the live singing of a Thai Elvis impersonator. Yes we did...



MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM THAILAND!



Yesterday we had a busy day as well. We visited a Safari and I got to use my new Canon Rebel XSI digital camera. Here are some of my shots....































After the Safari, we found some tiger handlers and they let us feed and play with a couple baby tigers...



We will continue our journey on to Phuket Island tomorrow and thats where I will stay the remainder of my stay here... More to come!