Don't Forget To Bookmark And Check Back For Updates!  (Click Photos To Enlarge)

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Fight Day...

Well, its finally fight day! I am very excited! Everything has went good and today, the match finally arrives...

Its 3:15 now and I am set to head to the venue with Koscheck at 6:45pm. In the next 3 hours I will just relax at the hotel and carb up.

The UFC said its going to be a full to capacity 10,000 seat venue filled with our heroic military personnel. Thats going to be such  great feeling walking out knowing that all the men and woman cheering are our brave soldiers who fight our horrific battles overseas in the name of freedom! 

I will try and post my post-fight thoughts here as soon as I have a chance after the fight.... 

I want to thank all the fans for their support! You guys have stuck by me through my ups and downs and I plan to reward you tonight!