Don't Forget To Bookmark And Check Back For Updates!  (Click Photos To Enlarge)

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Abu Dhabi Blog Day 4


This morning I met up with Anderson Silva after his interviews and he seemed in great spirits as he always does. I am very excited for his and all the fights this Saturday. Its going to be a great card!


At noon, I left for the UFC venue location to do some filming for the UFC documentary. They have been following us for 3 days and are doing a huge documentary on the buildup of this show. I am assuming it will air on Spike TV about a month preceding the event.


Here is a very exclusive picture of the venue which is still in construction. They built this whole place in under 2 weeks and will tear it all down right after the event!


Since we look the part, we decided to do the YMCA exactly where the octagon will be constructed. Probably a UFC first...


Here is the current top secret location of the actual UFC octagon....


I am now about to go and get a workout then rest until we leave for Dubai at 5:30pm. There, we will shoot some videos for showtime at the Virgin Mega Store. I think the indoor ski resort is near, so hopefully I will get to visit it.