Don't Forget To Bookmark And Check Back For Updates!  (Click Photos To Enlarge)

Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Good: I Have A New UFC Action Figure. The Bad: FITCH BROKE IT!

(Click Photos To Make them Larger)

That's right, an action figure! I couldn't believe what I was looking at inside the UFC office this weekend in Las Vegas... I was looking at a small, little, plastic ME! I thought it was so cool that I went and got Fitch to come check out this bite size replica of myself and this is what happened....

First, I show Fitch just how happy I am that I have an action figure....


Then I show Fitch how I can coordinate with it so that we look as one. I explain how it is very flexible and can do submissions. I forget to mention that this is JUST A PROTOTYPE FIIIIIITCH!


He, as a 190 pound human, armbars my 6 oz action figure thus ripping his arm off....


In the process making me very sad....


Since this story took place, I have knocked him out in the video game about 10 times....