Don't Forget To Bookmark And Check Back For Updates!  (Click Photos To Enlarge)

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Recent Updates/Small Talk On Twitter...

I have not posted a new blog in a while because... First, nothing really cool has happened... Second, Twitter has taken over for the small stuff. I have been Twitting all the small details of daily life and training and saving the bigger news for here.

To see my Twitter page, please click...

My Official Twitter Page!

Training has been going great! I am in great shape and just wish the fight was sooner! The UFC Countdown show came in a filmed my training last week so I guess we will be featured on Spike TV the week of the fight.

Also, the UFC video game is coming out in only 7 days! Be sure and get your copy on May 19th! Just don't beat me up too bad!