Don't Forget To Bookmark And Check Back For Updates!  (Click Photos To Enlarge)

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Back From Texas (Photos)

(Swick-Fu Ninjas!)

I arrived back from Texas last night. The seminar went great! It was really cool hosting a seminar at the first gym I trained in MMA, over 12 years ago!

After the seminar I got to spend some much needed time at our Ranch with my family. It was great to just relax out in the country and get away from it all. My Mom, knowing my fight is still 3 months away, kept the table covered with good homestyle cooking. I also got to reunite with one of my secret indulgences, Blue Bell Ice Cream. I have to say that Blue Bell Banana Pudding Ice Cream is absolutely the best ice cream in the world. The only downside, or maybe upside, is that it does not distribute to California. Luckily they at least ship, so I do get some after fights.

(At The Ranch...)


(Playing Rock Band With My Mom)

(Teaching The Seminar At Bushi-Ban)





For the rest of the photos from the seminar, please check the photos section at MikeSwick.com! The all new site will launch on the 20th! Well, hopefully!