Don't Forget To Bookmark And Check Back For Updates!  (Click Photos To Enlarge)

Friday, November 28, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

I know I am a little late but I had a super busy day! It was pretty much like every other training day except at the end, I had some turkey. A lot of turkey actually...

I started the day off at the gym as usual. Fitch, Ron and Javier all broke free of Thanksgiving festivities to come in and help Koscheck and I train. Javier kindly put us through a 16 round workout that would surely take away any guilt from our evening meal plans.

The rest of the day and evening was spent with Mary's family. That is where I engulfed myself with a guilt-free Thanksgiving meal. I also went on to lose a "Boys Vs Girls" game of Scene-It. I have watched every movie on that damn game but am never in a state of mind to guess them from half blurred pictures, quotes, and clips on a moments notice. I save that fast paced thinking for the gym and ring. I did somehow guess Aeon Flux from a still photo which was suprising even to me, considering I have never even seen that movie.

Less than 2 weeks to go....