Don't Forget To Bookmark And Check Back For Updates!  (Click Photos To Enlarge)

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Cool Things Coming...

Sorry its been a few days but nothing too exciting has happened. I have been in training and helping get Koscheck ready for his upcoming fight in England.

As for the injury rumors... Yes I am injured and have been for a while. I broke a bone in my foot about a month before the Goulet fight. I obviously stopped kicking but continued training through it thus not letting it heal up properly. I am still training but padding it up more to let it heal. Its doing real good and getting much better. I will find out soon when and where I will be fighting next and I'll post it here.

Lots of new things coming up...

I will launch a brand new website soon, we are in the process of creating that now. I will have an incredible number of photos and videos on it. I am also installing a brand new store on the website that will have fighter shirts as well as signed promo cards. That should be up within the next 2 weeks. I am also starting a clothing and accessory brand which will also launch in the near future.

On Sunday I am doing a photoshoot with Jason Foy to get content for the new site and company. I will post some photos here after the shoot. You can see his work at http://www.f8-photography.com

I will also be posting info on some upcoming seminars. In the next few months I will do seminars in Texas, Florida and Canada. The next seminar will be in Deer Park, Texas at Bushi-Ban(http://www.bushiban.com). That is the martial arts academy where I discovered MMA, many years ago. That seminar will be at 10am on Saturday March 14th. I'll post more seminar info soon!

On February 26th, we will go skydiving with the Army's Golden Knights (www.usarec.army.mil/hq/GoldenKnights). We will take photos and videos and be posting that here as well....

And lastly, I am trying to schedule a trip to Iraq and Afghanistan in the next couple months. This is something I am extremely passionate about doing so hopefully we will get it scheduled soon...