Don't Forget To Bookmark And Check Back For Updates!  (Click Photos To Enlarge)

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Nikelback Rocks!

Written By: Mary Swick





I've been a huge fan of the band Nikelback ever since I heard their first hit single "How you Remind Me" on the radio.  Since then, I've searched local venues hoping they would tour to a city nearby. Several years later, Mike was fortunate enough to meet the bass guitarist for Nikelback, who is also named Mike. They have since become friends and poker pals. Although Mike had hung out with them on several occasions, I had yet to meet my favorite band. Needless to say, when Mike informed me that they would be performing in Mountain View, I was thrilled. Not only did we attend the concert, but Mike introduced me to the band before they performed. Mike and Chad, both Nickelback band members, were incredibly down to earth. 
The concert exceeded my expectations.  The music, the pyrotechnics, the banter with the crowd, it was truly an amazing experience.