Don't Forget To Bookmark And Check Back For Updates!  (Click Photos To Enlarge)

Saturday, January 10, 2009

A Few Days In The Islands...


David and I ventured to the Phi Phi Islands for a few days of kayaking, swimming and diving. We will take our first dive tomorrow. We are expecting to see some amazing marine life, considering this is one of the worlds premier dive sites. Though I am training at Tiger Muay Thai while in Thailand, I miss AKA and the team already. I will be anxious to start my next fight camp as soon as I get back home. 

We will head back to Phuket in a few days and I will start more intense training there until I depart Thailand on the 19th. I will also be hosting an absolutely free seminar at Tiger Muay Thai on January 16th. I will then host the Nevertap Asia tournament taking place there on the 17th.