Don't Forget To Bookmark And Check Back For Updates!  (Click Photos To Enlarge)

Monday, November 17, 2008

Weekend Update...

What a great night of fights this weekend! That was an action packed UFC show! I was sad to see Randy lose though, he's such a warrior and just great person. Kenflo kept his momentum going with a very nice win over Stevenson. And of course the Riley/Gurgel fight was amazing!

My training is going great and I am in record shape for this one. My resting heart rate is dipping into the 40's so that's always a good indication that I am where I need to be. I am healthy and feel very strong, fast, and explosive. These are the qualities I plan to use to my advantage on December 10th to give me, and the fans, my best and most exciting fight to date.

I will try and post a new video blog this week on my youtube page. I know its been a while, I have just been so busy with training. When I get home, I just eat and sleep!

I will also be heading back to Thailand right after my fight for training and vacation. I will be filming a lot of new stuff on this trip so this blog and my youtube page will be updated daily with all of my adventures. I do plan to get back in the snake pit and gain more experience as a snake handler as well as some lessons in handling Crocidiles. I am also thinking about trying some exotic foods, scorpions perhaps... I also plan to do something else that I have always wanted to do but I won't spoil that just yet! Should be interesting...

Here is a small clip from the Inside MMA show I did with Randy, Mask, Bas and Kenny...




Time for bed, tomorrow starts another long week of training! 24 days to go!