Don't Forget To Bookmark And Check Back For Updates!  (Click Photos To Enlarge)

Friday, November 21, 2008

Focusing Through The Controversy...

Hey Guys, sorry I haven't posted in a few days... If you've seen the Internet lately, you know all the controversy that's been going on at the gym. Its been a crazy last few days with the situation plus media all over the gym. I have just tried to lay low and focus on training and my upcoming fight.

As for the fight, I feel really good! Training has been great! Working a lot with Koscheck, Fitch, Pat Minihan, Nate Moore and Nate James. Today was my final workout of the week, I'm taking the WHOLE weekend off! Trust me, I need it! Koscheck and I were on the chopping block today, having guys rotate in on us every round during sparring. I finished up with a long roll with Dave Camarillo. It was a great week ender and I plan to just lay low and rest this weekend.

Tonight is the Strikeforce event here in San Jose, so I am going to head down there and support my teammates Bobby Southworth and Luke Rockhold. I am also excited to see the Joe Riggs fight. He was in the gym last night and looked ready. Aside from the ring time we shared in the octagon at UFC 60, I have always liked Joe. He is a really cool guy and one of my favorite fighters to watch.

That's about it for now, I will try and post a weekend update if anything cool happens. I know you guys don't wanna hear about me laying around the house playing poker and Call Of Duty 5!