Don't Forget To Bookmark And Check Back For Updates!  (Click Photos To Enlarge)

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

"Here I Come" - My New Single On iTunes...

I am actually a music producer now... well, sort of...

You see, a few months ago, I got a strange but very exciting call from my friend Jason in Florida. Jason is also the owner of TSM Studios, the parent company that does all of my media and internet marketing. (trusunmedia.com) Anyway, he said that he was working with a record company that wants me to help co-produce a new single. Then he tells me who wants to co-produce it with me... Grammy Award winning producer Rockwilder! I was very excited then, though a little nervous of what my obligations would be and if I could perform them…

After talking with the record company and Rockwilder, I flew to Florida and got my orders... Pretty easy actually, I just had to sit with Rockwilder in the studio and tell him what I liked and what I didn't while he did his magic. They wanted to create a fight song and wanted me to tell them what, as a fighter myself, I like and would get motivated by. It would ultimately become my new “Fight Song”.

We listened to music and beats for a while and then I picked the one I liked best. After modifying the music just right, we called amazing lyricist "Whuteva" in Queens. We emailed him the music and gave him an outline of what wording and attitude I was looking for. Overnight he laid down the full lyrics. Then we just tweaked them a little by adding and taking away key words and phrases and bingo, it was done! 2 full days in the studio with Rock, working with Whuteva in Queens via email and phone, and we had a single! Over the next few weeks, the single got fine tuned and mastered and finally it has been released on iTunes!

I think it's the perfect mix! Its lyric’s, are motivating and strong and if the beat doesn't pump you up, nothing will!

Rockwilder and Whuteva did an amazing job putting this together for me. Whuteva, bridges the gap between church and the streets. No stranger to the industry, Whuteva has traveled across the globe performing alongside 50 Cent, Eminem, Method Man and Redman. He’s recorded with Grammy Award winning producer, Rockwilder, penning track’s such as “Mardi Gras” on the “Friday After Next” soundtrack and the highly acclaimed “Hustler” on the "Blue Octane" album. Whuteva has performed on TBN’s “Praise the Lord”, BET’s “106 n Park”, ABC’s “The Jimmy Kimmel Show” and GMC’s “Hotlist”.

Though I am not in the music industry, I am a big fan of it. Being able to see what life is like for a top producer and co-produce a single was just amazing!

So that's how I became a producer, well co-producer... Or as I like to say... co-co-co-producer! ;)


Click Here To Sample/Buy
Here I Come
"Here I Come"


I highly recommend "Hustler" as well. It's one of my favorite songs. It is also produced by Rock and features Whuteva. You can search for it on Itunes. It was a part of their wake boarding album "Blue Octane" and was one of the first songs I heard from Whuteva and Rock when arriving in Florida. It's ridiculous!

Here are some of the songs Rockwilder has produced...

50 cent – like my style
American Idol Ruben Studdard - Shining Star
Busta Rhymes - One
Busta Rhymes - Do It To Death
Busta Rhymes f. Lenny Kravitz - Make Noise
Busta Rhymes f. Rah Digga - Gettin' It
Busta Rhymes - Better Stay Up Out The House
Christina Aguilera, Mya, Lil' Kim, Missy, Pink - Lady Marmalade (Grammy Award)
Christina Aguilera - Dirty
Destiny's Child - Free
Destiny's Child - If
Eminem f Dr Dre - If I Get Locked Up
Fabolous - Get Right
Fat Joe - Murder Rap
Ice Cube - Hundred Dolla Bill Y'all
Janet Jackson - Trust a Try
Janet Jackson - Truth
Janet Jackson - Feels So Good
Janet Jackson - When We Oooh
Janet Jackson - Better Days
Janet Jackson - The Who
Jay-Z - Do It Again
Jay-Z f. R. Kelly - Guilty Until Proven Innocent
Jay-Z & Angie Martinez - Mi Amor
Jay-Z - For My Thugs
Kelis f Nas – In Public
Left Eye Lopez - Hot
Lil' Kim - N.O.T.O.R.I.O.U.S. K.I.M.
LL Cool J - Imagine That
Mary J. Blige - Keep It Movin'
Mary J. Blige f. Jay-Z, Lenny Kravitz - Rock Steady
Method Man – True
Method Man – Act Right
Method Man f. The Rock - The Rock's Theme: Know Your Role
Method Man & Redman - Cisco Kid
Method Man & Redman - Da Rockwilder
Mos Def f. Pharoahe Monch, Nate Dogg - Oh No
Mya Why you Gotta Look so Good -
Nas – Lost tapes
Redman - Let's Get Dirty
Redman - Whut I'ma Do Now
Redman - Case Closed
Redman - What U Lookin' 4
Redman - I'll Bee Dat
Xzibit - Front 2 Back