Don't Forget To Bookmark And Check Back For Updates!  (Click Photos To Enlarge)

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Our Mexican Get-Away Pictures...


After several weeks of consecutive hard training, I decided to sneak off to Mexico for a long weekend before hitting the last 8 week stretch of my fight camp. Mary and I decided Cabo would be the right place and we were off. I have been so busy since getting back, with training and traveling, that I am just now being able to post these photos...


Even on vacation, I still can't stop playing poker! The scenery was amazing though!


Mary and I rented a boat and received the Cabo tour.


During the tour we visited a cave....


Then I went inside the cave... Sat Down... Then felt that sitting in a cave was totally overrated...


After hanging out on the beach and relaxing for a couple days, Mi Amigo from the hotel told me that there was a really cool "Old City" outside of Cabo and it would be cool for us gringos to hang out at and take photos. He said it would take about dos hours to get there so we looked it up and took off... Quatro hours later, we were still driving!


After going to the spot on the map, all we found were a few cows...


Feeling frustrated, I put my hands to the side because that silently expresses frustration.


After further investigation, we found the amazing city!


But it wasn't so amazing and definitely not worth a day of driving on the longest and most boring road ever built...


Again I cleverly express frustration, even without using my hands this time...


This opportunity just seemed too good to pass up!