Don't Forget To Bookmark And Check Back For Updates!  (Click Photos To Enlarge)

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Fighting June 13th In Germany!

Well, its not 100% official yet but I did sign the contract to fight Ben Saunders on June 13th in Germany at UFC 99. After almost getting the Alves fight, I have been really curious who the UFC was going to ask me to fight next. Well, Saunders was their choice and I obviously accepted. I have been training hard and predict I'll be in the best shape of my life for this fight.

The new website is coming together great and we plan to have it up on or before March 20th. So stay tuned for updates!

My next appearance is scheduled for March 14th in Pasendena Texas at Bushi Ban. I am holding a 3 hour seminar which will start at 10am. I hope to see you there!

For more info on the seminar, please call Bushi Ban at 281-479-7979.

Bushi Ban World Headquarters
7770 Spencer Highway
Pasadena, Texas 77505